Re: CC class in Sydney Rd

> It's not a rumor, the change of contract has already happened.  I can
> check out my RNVs tonight if nobody posts the definitive answer
> sooner.

So who has the new contract? I have not heard anything *definite* yet.
I have heard a rumour that some of the locos from the former Emu Bay Railway in
Tas might end up at Yallourn, replacing the Cooks locos. There was also a story
that Puffing Billy might get one of the Cooks locos.

John
--
John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography), AMMSIA
Amateur astronomer & Railway enthusiast | Essendon - 1999 AFL premiers