Re: C Class back in service again !........well...

This is a wealth creation system. Sell off Government Assets to your mates
at bargain prices, then retire from politics to be appointed to the boards
of some of these companies, or to gain huge kickbacks from the rest.

Politicians of today retire as millionaires, not paupers.

Cheers
John Wayman