Re: C Class back in service again !........well...

Les Brown wrote in message <36e2688f.44686714@news.ocean.com.au>...
>Seymour Railway Heritage Centre <srhc@eck.net.au> wrote in aus.rail:
>
>>Fitter Foreman Ian Kemp informed me that At 7:00 am today C 505 was
>>sitting behind the carriage shed at Dynon, intact!
>>
>>Peter Williams.
>>
>Bloody Jeff Kennett strikes again - eh Rod?
>
>Les Brown
Yes did you see what he did to the Grand Prix today.....walked around the
place playing his favourite role...that is God, as he left Mikka's pit the
roof fell in. after he left the Ferrari pit Smuck got into trouble and
finished last! They tried to stop him going back to look at the McLarren pit
and both Mclarens stopped.
Bloody idiot in my book!
But anyway, was heard to say to his Secretary [Monica Cigarino, some
uncomfortable parallels here with another idiot who spends too much time up
himself]
" I dont care how you do it, but I want the headlines to scream out to the
peasants tomorrow, how those bastard Transport Unions stuffed up our GP
again "
Rod [no smiley..nothing funny about the transfer of wealth in this State]