Re: X48 spends night at Wodonga Coal Siding.

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 13:10:13 +1000, steam4me@enternet.com.au (Yuri J
Sos) wrote:

>"Rod" <berlina@bigpond.com> wrote, and I selectively quote:
>
>>We ducked into Blue Circle with X48 leading and A71 trailing, when at about
>
>This is the first report I've heard of an A class on the NorthEast in
>quite a while....... A class don't often get up to Wodonga nowadays,
>do they, Rod?

Something that has slipped by this newsgroup has been the regular use
of A class on the nightly BG Freighter. This seems to have occurred
about two months ago. Is the A now used on the Bg pilot? I don't sem
to see the BG H anywhere.

Cheers

Krel

Just another eccentric crank.