Re: X48 spends night at Wodonga Coal Siding.

Yuri J Sos wrote in message <36eb28db.7131407@news.enternet.com.au>...
>"Rod" <berlina@bigpond.com> wrote, and I selectively quote:
>
>>We ducked into Blue Circle with X48 leading and A71 trailing, when at
about

>This is the first report I've heard of an A class on the NorthEast in
>quite a while....... A class don't often get up to Wodonga nowadays,
>do they, Rod?

I have been  a very bad fella, I have...all this talk and no news....ah well

Recently new rosters were introduced into Dynon and Wodonga.(Jan99) With the
loss of the oil traffic, the "oily"
is much shortened and starts at Melb Yard, and not Geelong. Dynon Crews run
it to Riggs Creek and change over with Wodonga Crews.
We have only had A Class on this train since then. We lost the New X and the
BG H.
We shunt the BG with the A each morning and night.  These last few weeks we
have been getting up to 12 hoppers of Super for Wodonga Pivot, and two
tarped opens for Wangaratta, thus a Double Header is needed. The first was
two A's, the second an A and an  X48
Rod ;o(