X48 spends night at Wodonga Coal Siding.

Well anyway, the wandering conductor was seen taking pictures of the Wodonga
Oil train shunting tonite at the Coal Hole. Sitting up on the steps of the
Signal Box like Jackie, and all.[Dont know this guys name but he has a
brother and they both seem to have photographic memories, one bent towards
trams, the other Trains ??!!]

We ducked into Blue Circle with X48 leading and A71 trailing, when at about
5 kph x48 very gently rolled off the track! We got out noted that number 12
and 9 wheels were in the dirt, uncoupled, shut her down, locked her up,
mounted the A and pulled back to the Pivot siding, attached to 10 VHFF and
proceeded up to Wodonga. We are wondering if he noticed our derailment!! I
think not.....
Rod ;o>