Refurb B2 trams

Hi,

Today in my travels I happened to stumble upon what appeared to be a
refurbished B2. The main (or only) change was internally, the seats had a
different fabric. IMHO, the choice of colours used (grey, with blue and
green patterns) look much nicer than the previous stuff they had.

Tram was a Yarra trams B2, number 2039 (may be incorrect, that is what i
remember it as). It was operating on route 96, and also had Grand Prix
promotional stickers plastered all over it..

m.