Overhead Railway Viewing Point

Whilst driving through Cootamundra yesterday, I noticed a road sign
pointing in to the railway station car park:

"Overhead Railway Viewing Point"

Considering the only place I could find to get above ground level was
the footbridge at the down end of the platform, I assume the sign
referred to this.  Did I miss a viewing platform of some sort?  If
not, is there anywhere else where a footbridge has this appellation?

Cheers...JD
John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html