Re: Melbourne's poor Met service

The problems with using both lines from Elsternwick to South Yarra is that the
Up line was being worked by Pilotworking so that when the second train has to
shunt at Elsterwick (via the Pilotman's section) the Pilotman is at South
Yarra. Also what system are you going to use to run trains on the down line?
Can't be Pilotworking, not allowed by Superintendent, Safeworking.
David G.