Re: Ok fellas..maybe now is a good time to list who owns what??

In article <36df52b3.1770582@news.netconnect.com.au> krel4203@netconnect.com.au (Krel ) writes:
>From: krel4203@netconnect.com.au (Krel )
>Subject: Re: Ok fellas..maybe now is a good time to list who owns what??
>Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 03:54:45 GMT

>On Fri, 5 Mar 1999 13:40:30 +1100, "Rod" <berlina@bigpond.com> wrote:

>>With all the garbage concerning V/Line lately, I am having difficulty
>>working out who is what around here.

Just to make life a bit more complicated.
Is the new VLP owner obliged to run pass trains where the State Govt wants
them too,or can they run pass trains on the basis of maximum profitability.
ie could the new VLP owners run the Albury trains on SG if they got a better
track access rate from ARTC than from VLF.
Also are the new VLP owners restricted to running pass trains in Victoria.
A Melb - Wagga service on a daily basis would make a lot of sense.

cheers
MD