Re: Melbourne's poor Met service

Railway Rasputin wrote in message <36E0D56E.170E0232@fastlink.com.au>...

>It takes special training for bus drivers and train guards to do that.

And they do it so well (looks at a certain trainman - not mentioning names).

Seriously though, I can understand guards getting p***ed off - I saw someone
today who ran down the steps and past THREE sets of doors on the train -
then abused the guard because he closed the doors and rang the bell. I would
have closed them after he wlaked past ONE set of doors (the train was
nowhere near crowded).

DaveP