Re: GEs for Victoria?

"Rod" <berlina@bigpond.com> wrote:

>Any worker who fails to support their only choice of a Political Party is a
>traitor to his own kind!
>No matter how many mistakes Labour makes, they are still our party, and
>probably will make less mistakes if we all help out!
>Howard and Kennett and their like sell high taxation for the workers [the
>only ones who pay tax in this country anyway]
>Howard and Kennett and there like sell high unemployment! It ensures LOW
>WAGES!
>Howard and Kennett and there like sell high profits for multi-nationals [it
>guarantees Directorships after Politics and lovely big (Swiz) bank accounts!
>
>What has Howard done for you Tell?
>up there in the Alice, you of all people should see the waste, and it has
>not changed no matter who is in Power!
>No body ever said that Labour had it all right....but think about one
>thing...Where is all the money being borrowed from now?   read about all the
>oil money [Arab] going into England and Europe and weep!
>Whitlam and Conner were using the same money that Howard is now to BUY BACK
>our resources for a few Billion dollars, and the Liberals stopped it...Good
>to have mates if your name is Packer or Murdoch....
>but Burton or Young ....no I dont think so!
>Rod

Hello Rod

I am a financial member of the AMWU, reason being, the
Federated Engine Drivers and Firemans Association
(FEDFA) pulled out of the Territory years ago and were
eventually swallowed up.  We joined the AMWU on the
recommendation of FEDFA officials, I have no regrets.

Because I was born in a working class family and worked
hard all my life, ....I still am, with 12 hour rotating
shift work, does NOT make me a "traitor" if I point out
the hypocrisy of the "Labor Movement".!

I have no doubt that you are still hard at it, working
rosters and getting very little thanks for it, in fact
your bosses are probably like mine, trying to figure
out, how to replace us.

I am not taking the "mickey" out of you and I respect
your right to express your thoughts, but please
understand that there are a lot of us despite our
common background and affiliations, we have differing
views, I will never give up my right, to express them.

And .....there is a WHOLE lot of crap coming from the
Conservatives that I do not like either.

Cheers Mate.

----Terry Burton
Alice Springs NT