Re: YET MORE TRIVIA

Roderick Smith wrote:

> CR had a few at Stirling North (Leigh Creek to powerhouse crossing Port
> Pirie - Perth), Pichi Richi - Port Augusta crossing Port Pirie - Leigh
> Creek).

Leigh Creek to Powerhouse is like Goldsworthy Junction.

Another one is the SG Dry Creek to Port Adelaide.  The junction (from the north)
is off to the left to join the line from the SG Dry Creek South yard and the BG
line then across the SG main line and on to Port Adelaide to the right.   Not
quite a right angle but certainly quite sharp.

--
Neil Waller	(nwaller@denr.sa.gov.au)
Department of Environment Heritage and Aboriginal Affairs

Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed are personal
and not those of DEHAA or the South Australian Government.