Re: MELB: W class internal lighting

>From my days as a Trammie, (conductor) before going to the Railways as
Signalman, The 'W's were on sometype of circut, many a time if one globe
blew U had to check at least three out ones to find the blown one. I
remember when the left hand tail light blew and it took out 4 inside the
tram and 1 front marker.  now that the trams have been modified I don't
know if it is the same set up.

Steve Dalton