Re: Hillside Trains (Melbourne) - Station Vacancies

On Thu, 04 Mar 1999 12:14:17 +1100, Quentin Christensen
<ogo1@mynx.wow.aust.com> wrote:

>That might be so, but I don't think that they can say you MUST have your
>own car and drivers licence unless they want to you actually drive
>around as part of the job.
>
>How you are going to get to the job if you get the position, is entirely
>your problem.

You will find that a large number of employers in all fields are now
stipulating you must have your own car and drivers licence.  I think
the reasoning is that that is the only reliable way you are going to
get to work.  Having flatmates etc drop you at work is generally not
considered reliable by many employers.

Albert Alcoceba
  <><
alberta@zip.com.au