Re: ANOTHER CITYARIL COCKUP

Matthew Geier wrote in message <7biph2$64h$1@metro.ucc.usyd.edu.au>...

> And any one who belives the Airport curfew will stay in place around the
>time is dreaming. (Im under the E/W flight paths.....)

Well, that is your problem - you moved there knowing that, and probably got
either cheaper housing or cheaper rental because of that (and before you
start flaming me, I live right next to a railway line that has coal trains
coming through at all hours of the day or night - and my rental is about $40
per week below market rental - but I am prepared to put up with the noise)

DaveP