Re: ANOTHER CITYARIL COCKUP

According to this morning's SMH essential relates to programmed 12+ months
ago.  The North Shore shut down has to be done now to fit in with the whole
"Olympic upgrade" programme.  I'm not so sure about the Main South shut
down.

Of interest the Stadium Australia caterer had allowed for approx 40,000 in
attendance on Saturday.  He is hurriedly reorganising to deal with approx
110,000 attendees.  Even Michael Knight was surprised to learn that Stadium
Australia's 1st event will be with a capacity crowd.

Perhaps the more relevant question is who increased the permissable
attendance this coming Saturday from 40k to 110k and why?

Chris