Re: Who maintains what ??

Maurie,

I can only answer the Nth Glg C part of your question, being an ex Nth C
Signalman, V/Line Freight alias Vic Track managed the Nth Geelong C Box
and paid there wages as Nth C now can be switched to Automatic mode and
a signaler does not need to be there.  The signaler is there during the
day and evening for the purpose of vlf trains only and grain loop,
hope this is of help.
Steve Dalton