Re: 520 or 621

John,

As a "Brill" fan you might be interested to know that SteamRanger's
Brill (under restoration) will be running around Goolwa Depot on
Sunday 21 March as a feature of a modified Cockle Train schedule
caused by closure of the line at Pt Elliot.  On that day the Cockle
Train will run between Middleton and Goolwa Depot.  More details on
our WWW page later this week.

We also hope to take it up to Mt Barker for our annual Railway Fair on
May 16th/17th   The car is now substantially restored mechanically and
what remains is to restore the coachwork - lots of windows!  The long
term intention is to use it regularly on off peak Cockle Trains

Also, DE958 will be used as motive power on most Southern Encounter
trains this year.  We don't have a servicable 900 and are unlikely to
restore one.

F251 will be back on the holiday Cockle Trains from July and will be
the regular loco on the Mt Barker - Strathalbyn trains from June

Bob