520 or 621

Thanks to you for your perfered loco ,As I thought 621 is still the
people favorite in the Steamranger fleet.
As to some responses !   520 was built to be converted to SG.
But AFAIK Steamrangers main aim was to pour its resources in
to the Victor line right back from the start when it had the choice of
the Clare or Victor lines . It chose the Victor line for a various of
reasons.
As for locality Mt barker is quite easy to get to and once the tunnel
is up and running the time to travel to the Mount will be not much
longer than the ride to Port Adelaide.
And if 10000+ tourist can travel 3 1/2 hrs to Pichi Richi every year
they can travel 20 -30 mins to Mt barker.
As for the cockle train the tourist are already there.
Getting back to running SG 520 trains there is not many facilities
left in SA and there does not seem to be the huge support that there
is in other states both from the public and well the last rail firm we dealt
with was mainly AN.
There has not even been a train trip of any extent on SG in SA by any
organisation ,

      Thanks
     Paul Curry