Re: [Fwd: Spark breakdown]

 Iming Chan wrote:

>> I've just been to CWL and there are electrical crews, trucks and lots and
>> lots of passengers.  A Martin & King 6-car is stabled at the dwn end of pfm
>> 2 and there are no sparks in the sidings.

Hey, I am probably not the only person who doesn't have a clue what or
where CWL is.

I can tell you are talking about Melbourne, a city I know well,
because of the reference to the Ventura buses.

But CWL?  Do you mean Camberwell? Ventura buses don't run near there.
And there would be chaos if trains couldn't get past Camberwell.

Also, what is a Martin & King?

Thanks

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

The only city in the world where you will find signs at pedestrian
crossings which say: "Pedestrians give way to traffic."