Re: ODD DESTINATIONS

There have been books on the Outer Circle and Rosstown lines.

An earlier thread asked for a list of Melbourne's minor railways.  The list
soon grows.
Closed passenger:
Springvale Cemetery
Princes Pier
Williamstown Racecourse
Inner Circle & North Fitzroy
St Kilda - Windsor

Closed non-passenger
Mont Park
Newport powerhouse and Holden oil dock
Webb Dock
Broadmeadows army camp
(also various long sidings)

Open
Maribyrnong River
Newport - Sunshine (& sidings leading from it)

I have a book on London's minor railways, and have often thought of
something similar for Melbourne.  I will have some time to devote to the
project in 2011.

There is also a Rosstown Road.

--
Regards