Re: Suggestions for a better Melbourne

>>At the risk of being shot to pieces by everyone in this newsgroup,
>>especially the so-called "BOSS", I also have plans for CityRail, SLR and
QR
>>Citytrain.

With all due respect, did you expect to post and not get a response?

Or did you expect to post and have everyone say what wonderful ideas they
were and why hasn't anyone done them before?

As David 'The Boss' (as opposed to David 'The Almighty') said elsewhere,
some of the ideas were good. Some are probably quite viable. But there were
many which weren't. Part of the risk of posting such a list is that people
are going to pick it to pieces. If you don't like that, maybe you shouldn't
post them. But that would imply you aren't willing to be corrected or have
your ideas thought through by those possibly more expert in some of the
relevant fields than yourself. Maybe artistic temperament coming out
here?...8^)

On the other hand, if you are happy to have your ideas discussed, post away.
I would be interested to see what you have proposed for other cities. And I
didn't disagree with all your ideas and I don't think David did either.