Re: Suggestions for a better Melbourne

FRISCÉ Theatre Co. (Bryan Cullis) wrote in message
<930649119.349962@diddley.primus.com.au>...
>At the risk of being shot to pieces by everyone in this newsgroup,
>especially the so-called "BOSS", I also have plans for CityRail, SLR and QR
>Citytrain.

It is all well and good to have plans - but are they realistic? Are they
financially viable, and will people use them once implemented? Or are they
going to be more "white elephants"?

>If anyone wants to hear them, reply to this group msg.

Nah - post away - there were one or two good ideas in your Melbourne post -
only one or two though. You might have some ideas that those in Sydney and
Brisbane have not thought of.

DaveP