Re: NEWSGROUP SUGGESTION

MattyQ wrote in message <3778b3a4.0@news.bris.corplink.com.au>...
>What took you so long to answer?

Better things to do [like getting drunk (and writing an essay at the same
time) :-)]

Besides, I am using a crappy news server - I use two ISP's, both with closed
news servers - as I spend an equal amount of time on each, I haev to use the
free server, otherwise it is a long time between posts on each server!

DaveP