Re: My Rail Experience

Well, the show I'm currently performing in is at Deakin Uni in Malvern.
This means I take trains home from Glenferrie station between 11.23 and
12.23.  As Glenferrie station is adjacent to Casey's Nightclub, I have quite
often watch people having sex in all shapes and form (you name the position,
it's been done on the platforms), urinate on the wall from the lower
concourse up to the platforms, and continuously being showered by glass from
above when at the TVMs below.