Re: Concession Fares on CityRail

Back When I was at TAFE (I have always wanted to say that :-}). I was studying at
Lidcombe and that was the test TAFE for them. So yeah, I had a smartcard that could
let me into buildings, borrow cards and store a wopping $500

Well, guess what.
They never activated the,
door pass as there was no senses.
the card could not buy food as no snack machines had the reader.
there where no charge stations around
and it never got activated to be used in payphones.

But it did have a nice picture of me and a barcode to borrow books with.

Rather expansive library card if you ask me.