Re: Concession Fares on CityRail

Gareth Lumsden wrote in message ...

>I can obtain concession tickets whilst I am travelling, by getting either
>a "School Pupil Railways of Aust ID Card" or "Student Railways of Aust ID
>card".
>
>Does anyone know what these are, and where I can get one from?

Both of these cards are available from your school/uni/TAFE - but only if
you are under 26. They entitle you to  child fares (if still attending
school and aged 18 or under) or concession fares otherwise (there is a
difference).

>Or if I can obtain concession fare by any other means?

No - unless oyu are unemployed and a NSW/ACT resident, or a pensioner.

>Thanks in Advance,

No probs.

>Gareth.

DaveP