Re: My Rail Experience

Eben Levy wrote in message <37784494.88B07520@connect.net.au>...

>"FRISCÉ Theatre Co. (Bryan Cullis)" wrote:
>
>> > * The large majority of girls aged 13-17 are filthy sluts (at least the
>> > ones on my train). One particular girl stated to her young male friends
>> > `Do you think my tits are too small' and later `If this train wasn't so
>> > packed I'd take off my top and let you play with my tits'.
>> > * The large majority of males aged 13-17 are druggos. Most spent the
>> > entire trip discussing the ripping of cones, or actually ripping cones.
>> > IF not that, then talking about girls tits.
>>
>> I'd like to see you take a train anywhere in Melbourne that doesn't have
>> people like that on it.  And I know, I live in Upwey.
>
>One night while going from Flinders to Ivanhoe, this young guy and girl got
>on (I don't know how i could call them a couple even tho they appeared to
be
>together) and sat down. the girl was nicish and when I pulled out some
>lolliyes, she politly asked if she could have on, I obliged and gave her
>one.....
>
>Later on, the guy, who would be about 16-17 got down on his knees between
the
>seats and I knew eexactly what was happening because of the little spoon on
>the seat and all.
>
>about 30 seconds later you just hear *GASP* and he went all red.
>

>I also heard him pass comment "I don't want him looking" but how can you
>avoide when they are sitting across the isle.
>
>Some of the things you see and hear on Melbourne trains is remarkable. out
of
>all the late night travel I have done in Sydney, nothing comes close to
what
>I have come across in the 5 months of been a southerner :-}

I used to tag along with a mate who was a spark driver when doing the last
shift for the night. Amazing what you could see looking through the tinted
window between guards compartment and passenger area. Some nights the
goings-on were better than watching Channel 28!!! Especially when the people
thought no-one was watching!!!