Re: Bugger all express services on Hillside Trains (was "NoExpress...

I fail to see what the problem is here.  Mr. Bryan Cullis lives a goodly
distance from his destination, yet only has an hour's commute, and
complains if he arrives 15 minutes early.  At least you have train and
tram service, something that most of the world's commuters do not have.
Arriving a little early never hurt anyone, and gives a cushion for any
unforseen delays.  I will admit that running trains "empty cars" is a
stupid practice, andalthough it is done strictly for the Company's
convenience, they always have an excuse on why that perticular train
can't carry passengers.