Re: Rail Adventures Around Australia

"Grime" <grime@NOSPAM.tpg.com.au> wrote:

> From a distance it looks like a pile of scrap metal,same way it looked about
> 15 years ago,just more of it.
> It should go to some groups who could do something with it,instead of
> sitting there doing nothing,except rusting.

It is sad that the Dorrigo Railway turned into a legal
animal rather than a ride on and enjoy preservation
line.  I visited the site years ago and was impressed
with the collection, problem was, it was all just
sitting there.  After driving 1000's of Kms to see one
of the great NSW collections, I won't bother again.

----Terry Burton
<< remove OZ for Email reply.>>