Re: 3526? Anyone?

"THE Boss!" <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> wrote:

<snip>

>>C 3526 (1st) was built by Tulloch's Phoenix Ironworks and was ready for
>>service on 1956-03-22!!!!
>
>It was one of the Sputnik cars, wasn't it? They were renumbered into the
>37XX range (IIRC).

Wrong, Dave - the C37xx series Sputnik cars were a totally different car
built by Comengs and entered service betw 1958-1960. C3526 was actually
renumbered to C7526 when converted from two to four motors ca.1970.

Anyway, enough about electrics - this thread was supposed to answer a
question about the RTM's STEAM ENGINE 3526, not the "spark" version.

So can we get back to the correct subject PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!

Roy H