Re: shepp snippetts

Have you people nothing better to do than shitcan anything that someone
decides to say on here.   I always thought that this was for news
regarding railways, not the English language, English gramma or what
people are and aren’t allowed to say on here.  I mean toot toot, who
cares get over it, at least they were trying to let you all know what
is happing in that area of the railway network, and not for you all to
pick fault with what was posted.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/