shepp snippetts

"Hi guys"

This is my debut to the aus rail newsgroup so bear with me I'm training. It's all happening here in Shepparton.  Weekends at the moment are worth visiting ,on Saturday June 19 at 20.00 a visit revealed G524 standing forlorn off no 5 road, X44 positioned no 3 road on a down grain, this train departs early Sunday morning  for Tocumwal and returns later that evening attaching the G.  X51, X50 no 4 road with containers, this generally hangs around till early  Monday. X43, G512 on 9364 up grain no 2 road ready for departure after the down pass which was N472 at 20.20.

Toot Toot for now.
Thommo