Re: Tonights program!

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999 20:46:26 +1000, "David Proctor"
<thadocta@spam.ozemail.spam.com.spam.au> wrote:

>Alright, time to be picky, picky, picky.
>
>First of all, does anyone else find the theatrics of the presenter somewhat
>annoying? The way he carries on is too overboard for me - or am I totally
>off beam here?

Unfortunately, I think he thinks he has to portray his role like
everyone else stereo-types train types - proper pratts. This
unfortunate image is perpetuated in the community by idiots like this
goose.

>He then said he wanted to see some of the scenery, yet he is catching NT4
>from Byron Bay - at 2215? How much scenery does he expect to see at night?
>
>He also said "No cars, no buses" - how did he get to Dorrigo? And how did he
>get from wherever he got off the coal train (presuming Ulan) to Mudgee,
>Mudgee to wherever he picked up the trike, how did he get from Cowra to
>Lithgow, and from Clarence to Sydney?

Beat me to these ones - had a draft posting already set up from last
night.