Tonight's Railway Adventures episode

I've just watched tonight's Railway Adventures across Australia and there
were a couple of glaring errors.
Nitpicking mode on.
1. Unless the station at Byron Bay has swapped to the other side of the
track since I was there, the XPT he was getting on to head south was
actually heading north.
2. After heading off through Carcoar tunnel on his trike, then passing
through Woodstock, he arrived back at Carcoar station.
3. After leaving Carcoar he arrived at Cowra from the south after crossing
the Lachlan River bridge.
Nitpicking mode off.
Apart from that it wasn't too bad except for the fact he didn't go to
Thirlmere.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton