Tonights program!

Alright, time to be picky, picky, picky.

First of all, does anyone else find the theatrics of the presenter somewhat
annoying? The way he carries on is too overboard for me - or am I totally
off beam here?

He then said he wanted to see some of the scenery, yet he is catching NT4
from Byron Bay - at 2215? How much scenery does he expect to see at night?

He also said "No cars, no buses" - how did he get to Dorrigo? And how did he
get from wherever he got off the coal train (presuming Ulan) to Mudgee,
Mudgee to wherever he picked up the trike, how did he get from Cowra to
Lithgow, and from Clarence to Sydney?

I also thought it weird that he could do a bit on Broken Hill and not go to
the Sulphide St Museum, with a visit to the Silver City Comet - this is what
linked Broken Hill to the east for 60 years after all. In a rail based
program, and in Broken Hill, this is an unusual omission.

DaveP