Re: Go TO

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999 00:34:43 GMT, crackvictim@home.com wrote:

>Please Visit my new amd improved page:
>http://24.113.35.156/crackvictim/
Shortly after you can visit my site that is so big you can get lost in it and is of course the most
comprehensive technical resource for automobiles and motor cycles on the internet for two years and
to this day.

Winner of australian auto web site of the month july 1998.

AMD spell checked for your reading pleasure unlike my usenet posts.

Automotive technical repair advice
Motor cycle technical repair advice
Help Articles to browse
http://drive.to/theworkshop
Free Software, Links and more.
A Public Resource.
ALL Articles Authored by an Australian Qualified Motor Mechanic.
They are written for "Interest" and are freely distributable in full form only by any other parties or individuals.