Re: Sprinters Stay (Warragul, Victoria Australia)

>"We were only ever going to be putting them(diesel rail cars)on track if
>they could meet the stringent standards set by the minister".
>"The proposed lease was very strict in its performance requirements and the
>Bluebird  rail system has been unable to demonstrate it could deliver what
>was promised initially"

Can we impose the same as above on politicians. Maybe make them resign if
they meet 'stringent standards set by the public' and if they are ' unable
to demonstrate they can delivery what was promised initially.' They might
then deliver on a few more promises and stop spending taxpayers money on
themselves (eg Uncle Jeff's exercise bike, Marie Tehan's $1600 office chair,
etc - all case studies from Victoria Australia - insert your own local
politician rorts using money better spent on lesser things like hospitals,
education, public transport, etc)