Re: Latest from the NSW rumour mill

Trust me when I say that if 49% is sold to private, it will boom, becoming
profitable. Then, after providing big bonuses for the management who got
complimentary shares, the rest will be sold as a 51% stake to a large
un-named international business for a nice neat sum, kicking up the
government's books for that finacial year. Prices will then rise, that
un-named international will buy the remaining 49% and monolpolise the
market, allowing all  revenue to go in their pockets instead of the
governments. Why can't this be accomplished under a government regime? Just
ask any government transport worker...

Daniel

"United we stand, Divided we beg"