Re: Sprinters Stay (Warragul, Victoria Australia)

Michael Walker wrote:

> Can we impose the same as above on politicians. Maybe make them resign if
> they meet 'stringent standards set by the public' and if they are ' unable
> to demonstrate they can delivery what was promised initially.' They might
> then deliver on a few more promises and stop spending taxpayers money on
> themselves (eg Uncle Jeff's exercise bike, Marie Tehan's $1600 office chair,

Is this true and if it is then the chair would be still virtually brand new. She
was (since her near debacle in the last election) constantly in her electorate
having her picture taken for the local papers, supposedly showing how she cared
for her constituents. The fact is that she only opened an electoral office in
Seymour since nearly losing last time - and now she is retiring.

David.