Re: freight terminal at somerton

Andrei Souprounovich wrote:

> I'm new to this group. Hi.
> The text below raised some questions for me.
> Does anyone know exactly where this rail terminal is (going to be)?

Judging by the report given I would say your guess as "near the cement
sdg/tubemakers is probably the closest. This would put it on the ne bg and sg
main line with the consequent access to all over. However there has been a
reinstatement of the sg line to Ford's sdg near Upfield so maybe this also is
something to take into consideration.

David.from: Australasian Railway Association website/member details