Re: Epping Sighting

Krel wrote:

> The newsgroup is aus.rail so we can assume that, unless otherwise
> advised, we are talking about Australia. All we need is some info so
> that those who are new to the hobby or just not sure can work out
> where we are talking about.

Last year I was in Melbourne for a choral event I was participating in.
Many of the ostensibly cosmopolitan Melbournites were genuinely
surprised to learn that Brisbane had an expansive suburban railway
systenm, let alone that it was /electrified/.

Bah. And they have the nerve to call the Yarra a /river/.

--
Robert Kearey           Network Services
ITS                     University of Queensland