Epping Sighting

At 2.40 p.m. today I sighted an up freight train proceeding through the
centre track at Epping Station consisting of 4701 and 4706 and a lengthy
rake of what appeared to be ex South Australian Railways grey gondolas.
Could these be the same wheat gondolas sighted behind the GNR loco heading
nth and posted to this newsgroup on 9 June 1999.  I would not imagine too
many Sth Australian gondolas running around. I could not see if they were
loaded or empty.  Are the 47's owned by LVR and could they have snared a
contract to cart grain south?  Anybody got any clues as to what this
movement is all about.

Cheers

Rod Gayford