Re: Epping Sighting

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:59:04 +1000, Eddie Oliver
<eoliver@efs.mq.edu.au> wrote:

>Here's another Epping sighting -
>
>15 June just after midday, 48119/4889 hauling four-car K set K69 on the
>down main at Epping.
>
>Let's see what the Victoria-centric respondents in this newsgroup can
>make of THAT.
>
>Incidentally, there's at least one Epping in England - isn't there
>someone to tell us that they haven't been in Australia for so long that
>they thought we must be referring to that one?

Instead of all this interstate rivalry rubbish can't we just try to
remember to mention which state we are talking about whenever we post
something? Sometimes it is obvious and sometimes it is not.
The newsgroup is aus.rail so we can assume that, unless otherwise
advised, we are talking about Australia. All we need is some info so
that those who are new to the hobby or just not sure can work out
where we are talking about.

Cheers

Krel

Steamfreight 99 at Victorian Goldfields Railway - July 17-18 1999.

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/

Waxy Wary Zany Zebu