Re: Long Island Scrap steel question

Krel  scribbled something with a chicken feather on 11/06/1999 in
<3760cff9.918036@news.netconnect.com.au>:

>loaded. This is fairly easily followed in your Melways. BHP security
>is very serious about breaches of their property.

Hi,

You're telling me! On a recent weekend I went gunzelling, and somehow ended
up down that way (Westernport), so we thought we would go to see if any
BL's were in. There was a BHP Y class just past the security gate, within
photographable range - We asked the security guard if we could photograph
it from the gate, and he said no and told us to leave (upon further
inspection there was a 'no cameras' sign up on the wall of the hut).

Regards
Michael.