Re: GSPE train at Waterfall today

C. Dewick <craigd@lios.apana.org.au> wrote in message
7jcdrb$2l7$1@lios.apana.org.au">news:7jcdrb$2l7$1@lios.apana.org.au...

**SNIP**

> PS. Off to the College of Knowledge (aka Petersham) tomorrow for the
> safeworking rule-change re-accreditation course. Nice way to start back
off
> annual leave...

I've had/will have a pretty good month for breaks. I had a two day course at
Belmore ART College last week, meaning only three days at work, this week
we've got the Queen's Birthday on Monday and I've got an RDO on Tuesday,
work for three day, and then I have the rest of the month off on annual
leave.

It's a good month. I can feel myself unwinding already.  ahhhh.....

Ben Staples