Re: Long Island Scrap steel question

There are two parts to Long Island: billets go in to one part; coil emerges
from a different part.  This used to show in the wtt/mtp/nsp.  AFAIK, scrap
goes in to the same place as billet, and what Gareth saw is usual.    We
did explore some of this trackage on an ARE railmotor tour until security
guards tried to arrest the organiser.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith