Broadmeadows Line Website

Hello everyone,
                       I have finally found a temporary home for my
Broadmeadows line website (when I say temporary - a couple of months).
    I have established news and sightings pages with improvements to come to
the others.
    I am hoping to recieve input from anyone who knows anything about
anything to do with the line.
    THE SITE IS AT: http://members.optusnet.com.au/~hurste (note that there
is no "www.")
    If you have a related site you can email it to me and I will provide a
link to it upon request. - s9911488@vortex.mp.rmit.edu.au
         or - hurste@optusnet.com.au

(NOTE:I know that the IE5 link doesn't work properly, I'm going to fix it
now)

happy surfing
Steven Hurst

If you have any problems accessing the site please email me.