Re: Smelly Melbourne Trains

Daniel Bowen <dfbowen@my-dejanews.com> wrote in message
375934B7.6AE930CF@my-dejanews.com">news:375934B7.6AE930CF@my-dejanews.com...
> Grime wrote:
> > Yep flew into Dandenong on the sprinter from Warragul this morning, got
> > booted off and had to wait for a spark,it arrived 1 six car com eng
climbed
> > in and it stunk I mean really bad ,vomit beer dampness ,and lager bombs.
> > The bloke I gingerly sat down beside was necking a can of bundy and
coke,and
> > blasting us with his portable radio.all at 10 10 in the morning.
>
> And the reason you didn't change carriages was.....?
> Why? do you think thats what customers are supposed to do?

>Do you think another carriage on the same train would be an inprovement?
Do you think its nice to take overseas guests or anyone else and put them
into that enviroment?
Are you happy travelling in those types of conditions,perhaps you get off
the train and wait for next one,hoping its better.
Fair dinkum you blokes, you miss the point completly ,I was making an
observation on the difference between two services as a paying customer as I
saw it on the day .
Grime